Access to Oyster Quay Marina Walkway For POSOL Shareholders and Residents
An agreement between POSOL and Oyster Quay gives POSOL shareholders to right to acquire two Cotags (electronic keys), which activate the gates at either end of the pathway between Oyster Quay and the waterfront.
The gates can be opened between 6 am and midnight and are inoperative outside these times.
Shareholders may permit any resident of a POSOL house to use the Cotag but must ensure that the user is familiar with, and abide by, the Code of Conduct which has been agreed.
The code of Conduct states:
- not to obstruct the access to the Oyster Quay Marina Walkway and the footpath
- not to do anything to prevent or obstruct operation of the gates so as to prevent them from being secured after entry/exit
- not to push at or force the gates in any way during their opening or closing
- to keep dogs on a short leash and not to allow it/them to foul the grounds of Oyster Quay, including the Oyster Quay apartment gardens.
- that the riding of skateboards, scooters, bicycles (or similar) is forbidden
- children under the age of 8 years old to be accompanied at all times
- to respect the privacy of and to give consideration of the Oyster Quay residents and not to cause any unnecessary noise (particularly at night time between the hours of 11pm and 8am) nuisance or annoyance to them or damage or trespass onto their property. The decision of OQML and POSOL Boards as to what constitutes a nuisance or annoyance shall be final and binding.
- to comply with the provisions of any statute, statutory instrument, rule, order or regulation made or given by any authority.
- at all times to observe and perform all such variations or modification of these rules as the POSOL and OQ Working Group may make for the management, care and cleanliness of the Marina walkway and the comfort safety and convenience of all users thereof
- Users should be aware that the marina is unfenced and that care should be taken when approaching the water edge.
- Users should aware that this is a working marina and should not interfere or otherwise trespass on the moored boats, their moorings or onto the pontoons.
- Users are responsible for the supervision of all children under the age of 8 years and for any dogs.
- Use of the Oyster Quay Marina Walkway is at users own risk